Advancing Science. Delivering Solutions.
Noramco is a leading specialty active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) development and manufacturing company that supports the advancement of opioid and non-opioid products in a range of therapeutic applications. Founded in 1979, the company is headquartered in Delaware and maintains operations around the world.
Specialists in controlled substance development and manufacturing, Noramco is a partner to the pharmaceutical industry:
– Focusing on supply-chain integration to produce high-purity controlled substances from narcotic raw materials
– Leveraging intellectual property to devise the most efficient routes to APIs
– Providing analytical data, chemical and physical properties, stability studies and regulatory assistance
– Formulation friendly particle size grades and extended technical packages
– Delivering DEA-compliant security and production capacity, from kilos to multi-ton supply
– Supporting world-class supply security of controlled-substances, from schedule I to schedule III