Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Noramco is a global leader in the production of controlled substances for the pharmaceutical industry, for medicines used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, pain, addiction, and for abuse-deterrent formulations.
Globally Managed, Fully Integrated Controlled Substance Capabilities
Noramco’s sister company, Tasmanian Alkaloids, is the world’s largest producer of thebaine and oripavine derived from patented poppies with well-characterized purity profiles. This backward integration affords our manufacturing team the ability to produce high-quality oxycodone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, buprenorphine, and Nal compounds within cGMP facilities in the USA and through select external contract manufacturers.
Benefits of a globally integrated management and production system include:
– Large-volume controlled substances
– Secure country manufacture in the United States and Europe
– Direct access to patented industry-leading narcotic raw materials
Advancing Science. Delivering Solutions.
Noramco is a leading specialty active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) development and manufacturing company that supports the advancement of opioid and non-opioid products in a range of therapeutic applications. Founded in 1979, the company is headquartered in Delaware and maintains operations around the world.
Specialists in controlled substance development and manufacturing, Noramco is a partner to the pharmaceutical industry:
– Focusing on supply-chain integration to produce high-purity controlled substances from narcotic raw materials
– Leveraging intellectual property to devise the most efficient routes to APIs
– Providing analytical data, chemical and physical properties, stability studies and regulatory assistance
– Formulation-friendly particle size grades and extended technical packages
– Delivering DEA-compliant security and production capacity, from kilos to multi-ton supply
– Supporting world-class supply security of controlled substances, from schedule I to schedule III
Where We Operate
EMEA and Asia
US and European Partners